We salute you in the name of our precious Lord and savior, Jesus Christ.
We can agree that undoubtedly this is a stressful time for all of us with the news and the situation surrounding our country with the Coronavirus pandemic.
With that, we encourage everyone to continue praying for the country, the world and especially those affected by this disease. Don’t lose focus on our primary goal, which is to stay in God’s presence. Keep your focus on Jesus Christ in the midst of everything.
1. ALL SOCIAL EVENTS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED.
2. ALL MEETINGS AND REHEARSALS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED.
3. EVERYONE IS ADVISED TO FOLLOW THE GOVERNMENT’s GUIDELINES AND STAY HOME
4. ELDERS AND CHILDREN AS ADVISED SHOULD STAY HOME.
5. CHECK ON ANYONE WHO LIVES ALONE. REACH OUT TO EACH OTHER IN PRAYERS AND WORSHIP.
6. WE ARE WORKING ON HAVING SOME PRAYER SERVICES AND BIBLE STUDIES ONLINE. PLEASE BE PATIENT.
7. WE WILL NOT HAVE THE USUAL SUNDAY SERVICE.
8. WE WILL HAVE A 9 AM TO 11 AM PRAYER SERVICE WITH ONLY 10 PEOPLE AS REQUESTED BY THE GOVERNMENT. WE ARE WORKING ON MAKING IT AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE IN ONLINE.
9. ANY ELDERS WHO ARE HOME ALONE AND DON’T HAVE ANY FOOD SUPPLY, PLEASE CONTACT US.
10. MOSTLY, STAY IN PRAYER MORE THAN BEFORE. STAY CONNECTED AND KEEP YOUR FOCUS ON THE CROSS.
MAY THE LORD WATCH OVER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. NO DISEASE CAN RESIST THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU,
THE CENTRAL COMMITTEE